Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
A Technical QA Analyst contractor with 3+ years’ experience is needed in Columbus, Ohio.
**Hybrid schedule – 2 weeks at a time onsite**
Skills / Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in software development, quality assurance, or management information systems
- 3+ years’ experience planning and executing tests for large, complex applications
- 3+ years of test automation development experience
- Must have hands-on experience with scripting languages
- Should be familiar with Java, Cucumber, Gherkins, & BDD
- Knowledge/experience creating and maintaining test automation for ETL processes
- Experience creating and maintaining software using OOD&D techniques/automated testing scripts
- Test management tool experience (Zephyr preferred)
- Knowledge/experience with various automated testing methodologies
- Knowledge/experience with automated testing script result analysis and reporting
- Knowledge and experience in continuous delivery, DevTestOps and Data Driven Testing
- Knowledge/experience creating test cases for validating data based on business requirements
- Knowledge/experience with QA methodologies and techniques
- Knowledge/experience analyzing business requirements and creating test plans/requirements/cases
- Knowledge/experience with manual test case execution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Should be a good team player, detail-oriented, innovative and proactive
- Nice to have experience with Kafka, GraphQL, Ruby, & RSpec
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed