Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract need for a Technical Specialist (local candidates preferred) who should be able to understand business requirements, conduct independent analysis, create design document and work with development.
Person should have following skills:
- Prior knowledge working on Unemployment compensation insurance system.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a lead developer and overall at least 7 years’ experience in IT.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of writing complex SQL
- Ability to debug production issues and resolve them independently
- Good understanding of J2EE or COBOL to do high level analysis and work with developers
- Prior knowledge of DB2 or other relational DB and AQT.
- Good understanding with all Unemployment Insurance terminology and interfaces.
- Must be able to provide your own laptop.
- Familiarity with Unemployment Insurance CARES act program would be plus.
- Good understanding of database concepts and interface system with Unemployment Insurance system is desirable
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed