Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client has an immediate need for a local Technical Writer in Tucson, AZ who will be responsible for documentation project planning (detailed authoring review and release planning, and creation of documentation plans), with input from senior team members.
- 4 years of experience with Associate’s Degree (or technical writing certificate) in a scientific discipline, business administration, technical writing, or other related technical field
- Or 3 years of experience with Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific discipline, business administration, technical writing, or other related technical field Demonstrable record of working on project teams while working on multiple projects. Experience with creating user documentation or online help.
- Knowledge of technical publications activities and requirements, change control and configuration management.
- Excellent skills in communication, negotiation, motivation and persuasion required.
- Excellent technical writing skills and knowledge of desktop publishing applications, such as Adobe FrameMaker.
- Experience with graphics and using graphic design applications a plus.
- Ability to take a high degree of initiative and demonstrates motivation to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Ability to work with cross-departmental teams.
- Gathers information from project teams and subject matter experts to do the project planning, technical writing, and schedule planning.
- Collects input for updates of documentation and does the updating in close cooperation with subject matter experts, other technical writers, and project teams.
- Designs, develops, tests, and maintains documentation, while ensuring that quality targets, timelines, and regulatory requirements are met.
- Creates, writes and edits high quality text following corporate and department style guidelines while following project guidelines, documentation standards, and templates.
- Interacts with interdepartmental teams to create, review and approve documentation.
- Communicates effectively with interdepartmental teams and external vendors/customers during activities such as the production and process of translation.
- Participates in the translation processing of translated documents, as required.
- Works with external agencies and helps to organize the translation review process with affiliates.
- Performs editing tasks as assigned.
- Ensures monitoring and evaluation of generated documentation.
- Follows the Quality System regulations related to labeling and participates in audits as needed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed