Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us — we are honest, stay true to our word, and work in the best interest of our clients, consultants, and candidates. Many say they work this way, but few actually do. We are a company that does. Additionally, we bring joy to the world of IT staffing and IT recruiting by making the hiring experience memorable, fun, and different.
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our client is currently seeking a Telephony Account Manager who will actively solicit client needs, concerns, and issues and respond in a manner that is both timely and in keeping with the company policy and standards. The role will drive new opportunities, develop, submit, and implement a sales strategy.
- Demonstrate exceptional depth of product knowledge of existing and new products
- Capable of personal marketing plan through multiple mediums (social media)
- Present information and answer questions regarding product recommendations
- Take surveys, analyze needs, create proposals, make presentations, negotiate, and close sales
- Negotiate price and terms within the context of company policy
- Systematically prospect for new accounts
- Establish and maintain lead generation and networking groups
- Coordinate and aid in the implementation of upgrades, peripheral, and agency sales
- Maintain an enthusiastic client-company relationship
- Maintain client records within company software
- Analyze, organize, coordinate and report on all sales activities
- Gather and forward information on competitor activities
- Maintain close positive working relationship with all departments
- Analyze, organize, coordinate and report on all client activities
- Entertain prospects/clients and maintain goodwill
- Attend meetings as requested
- Minimum 5yrs directly selling ShoreTel/Mitel products
- Hunter with industry contacts
- Self-sufficient and capable transferring customer vision to deliverable proposal
- Exceptional presentation skills, Capable doing a full presentation including equipment demonstration
- Results driven with strong orientation to client services and retention.
- Bachelors Degree preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed