As a Test Automation Specialist, you will work closely with the architects in developing testing tools and frameworks that will be integrated into their CI/CD pipeline. The ideal candidate will have development and microservices experience and have worked in a Microsoft environment (or ability to learn quickly).
Candidate will be working cross-functionally across the best in class engineering organization that has been built and developed in order to ensure the highest class of engineering quality. You will have access to cutting edge technological tools and have a huge opportunity to impact growth at scale.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree is a plus – Information Technology concentration a plus
- Minimum of 5 years of writing and maintaining test automation scripts for Complex web applications in an distributed environments
- Deep experience with SDET/QA methodology & software development processes, e.g. Agile and Scrum
Your responsibilities will include:
- Be our subject matter expert for test and automation around enterprise software, APIs, services and systems
- Design and develop test solutions and automation in a cross-functional, agile environment
- Bring a passion to stay on top of tech trends, experiment with and learn new technologies, participate in internal & external technology communities, and mentor other members of the engineering community
- Solves complex cross-functional architecture/design and business problems; solutions are extensible; works to simplify, optimize, remove bottlenecks, etc.
- Encourage innovation, implementation of cutting-edge technologies, inclusion, outside-of-the-box thinking, teamwork, self-organization, and diversity
- Effective communicator who can be the technical spokesperson for his Team/Area in broader architecture and technology discussion.
- Automation Framework – Experience in Automation Framework Development (TDD (JUnit), BDD (Cucumber), Hybrid, Key Word Driven, Data Driven, Linear (TestNG, API Driven Testing Experience)
- Exposure to Programming Languages: .NET, Ruby, Java, Spring, Angular
- Experience in API automation and experience in setting up API tests for REST APIs and Web Services/Microservices
- Bug remediation and backports to all supported releases
- 4+ years of hands-on Quality Assurance Engineer experience covering a broad scope of business, technologies and software development disciplines
- Experience using JIRA & Zephyr or equivalent tools
- Experience in the Data-interchange formats (i.e. JSON, XML, etc.)
- Experience with AI machine learning
- Insurance Background
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed