Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a contract opportunity for a Test Lead / Analyst. The Applications Test Lead is accountable for the testing work related to applications in a particular functional domain (for instance, Customer, Transmission and Distribution, Corporate applications, or a particular technology stack), and is a key member of project and program teams, where either Waterfall and Agile methodologies are used.
**Estimated salary: $110K – $150K/yr.
Test Lead / Analyst Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or Computer Science required, or equivalent experience
- 5 to 7+ years of in-depth knowledge and experience in project work, process management, and quality assurance
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Testing Tools: ALM and Jira
- Knowledge and experience of Performance Testing: ALM Performance Center
- Knowledge and experience of Automation Testing: UFT, Gherkin, Ruby, Jenkins, Cucumber
- Knowledge and experience with SQL coding
- Proven track record of leading strategic projects or the test function combined with the ability to execute at tactical project-level activities and tasks
- Demonstrable experience as a change agent having effectively implemented change in large cross functional organization
- Experience working with distributed teams
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work with ambiguity
- Self-motivated, driven individual who is comfortable working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment
- Deep understanding of quality assurance and testing practices within the SDLC
- Brings an awareness of current market trends around tools and best practices
- The Applications Test Lead will have a thorough knowledge of testing and quality assurance tools and methodologies, as well as all phases of the systems development life cycle.
- He/she will have experience in using automation tools and utilities.
- The responsibilities of this role include facilitating the creation of test plans across the functional and technical teams, facilitating the development of the test scenarios and test scripts, setting up and organizing the technical capabilities, the processes and the people to conduct manual testing and or utilization of automation tools.
- Maintaining the test scripts with a focus on creation of reusable scripts, and tracking quality assurance metrics that meet or exceed the PMO requirements will be important activities for the test lead.
- In addition to the skills required for a test lead working in a traditional waterfall project, a test lead or engineer in an Agile team should be competent in test automation, test-driven development, acceptance test-driven development, white-box, black-box, and experience-based testing.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed