Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We are currently seeking a Tier 1 Service Specialist to fulfill a contract-to-hire role working under general supervision to provide initial basic end-user desktop support and technical guidance for internal employees and some minor support for external users of customer/client facing websites and services. This position will interact and collaborate primarily with other IT Services Specialist and occasionally other IT resources and business users on a daily basis in order to help resolve or escalate issues.
Skills / Qualifications:
- Associate’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Computer skills: Systems analysis; Design and program development skills; Microsoft Office applications, Office 365, Windows 10 OS, iOS and Android OS.
- Certifications: CompTIA A+, CompTIA N+, Cisco, MCP, MCSE or equivalent.
- Some experience working with PC hardware and software for installation and support
- 1 or more years’ experience demonstrating strong customer service and organizational skills
- High technical aptitude
- Demonstrated ability to interact in a positive, respectful manner; establish and maintain cooperative working relationships.
- Ability to work independently and self-direct with limited need for day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize tasks; multi-task and manage time.
- All job offers are contingent on successful completion of a background and reference check
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- 30%: General troubleshooting and support of personal computers, phones, wireless devices including answering users’ questions and resolving issues via telephone, remote control or in-person visits.
- 20%: Support equipment moves, installations and maintenance; update related documentation.
- 15%: Ticket creation and problem resolution based on monitoring ticketing systems and answering support calls. Tracking and documenting ticket progress and resolution within ticket tracking system(s).
- 10%: Troubleshooting and maintaining hardware and software required for day-to-day operations.
- 10%: Use independent judgement to initiate escalation of issues to other IT Services Specialists based on monitoring and analysis of issues and work queues.
- 5%: Operations support including PC imaging and repairing, installing software, replacing hardware and establishing valid network port connections.
- 3%: Provide IT support for projects
- 2%: Tracking and distributing hardware and software required for day-to-day use.
- 2%: Contribute to the team’s technical knowledge base; creating new and maintaining existing documentation.
- 2%: Systems administration including user account creation and maintenance for all end-user services, internal and external.
- 1%: User administration in various telecommunication systems for daily operations of business.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed