Video Editor/Producer – Hybrid | 957937
Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
We have an immediate contract-to-hire need for a Video Editor/Producer in Columbus, Ohio.
Hybrid – (office Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday; remote Monday, Thursday)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Film & Cinematography, Graphic Design or related
- Proven experience as video editor with a portfolio of work showcasing skills in editing long-form and short-form video for web and social media platforms.
- Proficient in video editing software such as Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Final Cut Pro.
- Experience working in a team environment with other creative personalities with a passion for business results.
- Strong knowledge of video production and post-production workflows, including color grading, sound design, and visual effects.
- Foundational graphic design capabilities leverage to create compelling thumbnails, motion graphics, and extensions of brand visual design into the motion/audio medium.
- Strong creative and technical skills including storytelling, composition, and Pacing.
- Combining video footage, screen captures, motion graphics, voice over, soundtracks into polished videos that can be viewed on websites and social media.
- Providing consultation to the client webinar team to inform high-quality live events and processing of event recordings (editing, rebranding, audio) to reach a broader on-demand audience
- Extend the corporate brand (visual standards/voice and tone) into to the video/audio medium and producing outcomes that inform, entertain, and inspire viewers.
- Collaborating with internal and external agencies to produce video assets that resonate with our target consumers.
- Getting videos to market by uploading them to the corporate websites, social media, digital asset management platforms include management of meta information, caption files, and translation where appropriate.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously from start to finish, ensuring delivery on time and on brand.
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed