Our client has a direct hire opportunity available for an experienced VP, Analytics who will be responsible for leading a team responsible for the engineering and operations of historical and future state enterprise data platforms used for strategic insights and decision making.
**Client is located in Florida, but would be open to remote (would need to travel to home office 1 week a month).**
This is a role vital to the long-term success of the company and is an opportunity for an individual with deep knowledge within IT and the healthcare industry to help shape and expand future growth within digital healthcare.
- A Bachelor’s degree in technology, engineering, computer science, business is required. Master of business administration (MBA) or technology focused is preferred.
- The ideal candidate has experience in a senior level role in technology driving continuous improvement in a customer service organization culture.
- Needs a strong blend of drive, initiative, leadership and have no problem rolling up their sleeves.
- This is a great opportunity for someone who is driven by goals and can build strong business and technology relationships.
- Strong strategic thinker, and must adapt to a continually evolving environment, be operations-savvy, and thrive in an autonomous and high-pressure workplace.
- This is a newly-created role, so the ideal candidate must be entrepreneurial, able to deal with ambiguity, be willing take calculated risks and be unafraid to “think big” to improve the business.
- Ability to operate in a highly regulated (HIPAA) environment
- Prior experience managing a team of direct reports within the Data Science, Engineering, Analytics space, etc.
- Data & Analytics project implementation experiences that exploit the full capabilities (discover, design, implement and optimization).
- Experience in project and solution estimation and team structure definition for Cloud, Advanced Analytics and traditional data warehousing projects.
- Fluent and current on architecture trends with an eye on market/technical conditions and future direction.
- The new position defines the data and analytics strategy and data governance program and leads the planning evaluation, selection, implementation and continuous improvement of the right data and analytics people, process, and technologies.
- Effectively collaborate with business leaders across the company to develop and deliver enterprise-wide solutions for complex data challenges.
- Provide expertise developing analytics models and reporting to derive insights to continually improve our decision making and automate processes.
- Drive the development and deployment of the enterprise’s data and analytics platform for digital business.
- Lead strategy and the development of data and analytics products. To support these endeavors, assure digital products are released on time, on budget, secure, and with high quality.
- Identify and standardize the use and governance of data and analytics in support of the enterprise’s business strategy. This includes the governance of data and algorithms used for analysis, analytical applications and automated decision making.
- Work across the enterprise to establish vision, to govern and to create a culture that manages data as an enterprise asset.
- Identify new kinds, types, and sources of data to drive business innovation throughout the organization. Define processes for the effective, integrated introduction of new data.
- Organize and lead a data and analytics center of excellence. Define member responsibilities and accountabilities for both. Define job roles, recruit candidates, and then manage directly or indirectly a team of data and analytics governance leaders and senior information management professionals in regions or business units across a complex, international group enterprise.
- Innovate with and expand the organization’s research and analytics offerings — emerging analytical approaches, skills, and technologies.
- Create policies and controls for the appropriate protection of enterprise information assets through a defined life cycle, from acquisition or creation to end of life destruction and disposal procedures.
- Engage with business stakeholders to understand their needs and capabilities, integrating business knowledge with technical solutions.
- Engage with technical architects and technical staff to determine the most appropriate technical strategy and designs to meet business needs.
- Ability to elicit requirements and communicate clearly with non-technical individuals, development teams, and other ancillary project members.
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed