Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Find and provide the best talent for clients and excellent career opportunities for consultants and candidates — whom we treat as part of our team. Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
The VueJS / .NET Developer supports business process through technology solutions. This role is responsible for working in partnership with Architects, DBA and other members of the Information Services team for the maintenance, enhancement and creation of web applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, MIS, CIS or equivalent.
- 5+ years proven track record in .NET application development
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with scripting language Python, & Docker.
- 85%: Designs, develops and maintains custom applications responsible for the mission-critical operations of the client in a predominantly object-oriented, VueJS, and .NET development environment.
- 10%: Collaborate with business teams to clarify requirements and business needs. Proactively updated stakeholders and maintain open and courteous communication.
- 5%: Collaborate with other developers and architects (when appropriate) to determine optimal solution architecture, efficiency, maintainability, and scalability.
- Proficiency in, at least, one modern programming language such a Java, C++, Go.
- Experience with AWS Comprehend and AWS NLP
- Ability to work independently and resolve issues with minimal direction.
- Strong planning and organizational skills with critical attention to detail and creative problem-solving skills.
- Track record of balancing multiple priorities simultaneously with the ability to adapt to the changing needs of the business while meeting deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; Ability to work with team members and customers in a professional, friendly manner.
- Applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent and ongoing future basis without requiring sponsorship
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins or equivalent), version control (Git), orchestration/ Job Scheduling tools (Airflow, Luigi, Oozie) – preferred
- Knowledge/experience working with AWS stack ( Lambda, Batch, ECS, Kubernetes, API Gateway) – preferred
- Experience with Infrastructure as code (Cloudformation/Terraform) -preferred
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Tucson, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX, and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
We do our jobs in a way that brings delight every day to our clients and the people who work with us. Life is simply too short to grind through every day as a small cog in a huge recruiting machine. As a young and high energy company, we aim to help consultants and candidates land fulfilling jobs that offer real career growth.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed