Treat our consultants and clients the way we would like others to treat us!
Interested in joining our team? Check out the opportunity below and apply today!
Our Columbus, Ohio client has a remote contract to hire opportunity for a Workday Recruiting and Reporting Consultant who is responsible for designing, configuring, reporting, and supporting the end-to-end Workday Recruiting process. This includes operational reporting, assisting with recruiting optimization to meet the specific needs of the Talent Acquisition team, as well as supporting other HR-related projects and initiatives as needed.
**Estimated salary: $120K/yr.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collaborate with TA to understand their business requirements and design Workday Recruiting and Reporting solutions that meet those needs
- Configure and customize Workday Recruiting and Reporting systems, including creating custom reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and implement continuous improvement solutions across all Workday modules
- Stay up-to-date with new features and functionality in Workday Recruiting and Reporting, and provide recommendations for how TA can take advantage of them.
- Provide expertise on recruiting process, best practices, and other related areas.
- Partner with Analytics and Insights team to drive reporting, analytics, and data insights related to the recruitment process.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business, or a related field.
- 3-5 years of experience implementing and configuring Workday Recruiting and Reporting
- Strong understanding of the recruiting process, best practices, and reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Workday Recruiting and Reporting certification and knowledge of Workday Prism is a plus
ABOUT REVEL IT:
Revel IT (formerly known as Fast Switch) is one of the fastest-growing, privately held, IT Staffing companies in the nation. Our client base includes 32% of the Fortune 25. We have major offices in Dublin, OH, Phoenix, AZ, Los Angeles, CA, and Austin, TX and are rapidly expanding into new markets from coast to coast.
WHY REVEL IT:
- In addition to standard health and 401k benefits, we offer referral bonuses and training/continuing education opportunities.
- 5-year client retention: 99%
- No. 1 supplier with customers: 53%
- Top 3 supplier with customers: 77%
- Consultant retention: 94%
Revel IT is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Revel IT does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Apply with Github Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed